If you wish to make a booking/contracting a transport service with us, please take into account the following considerations:
1. To request a service, click on the tab "Book" that is available at the permanent link at the top of the website.
2. Follow the steps to carry out the on-line booking and complete the information required.
3. All service requests (reservations/bookings) must be made at least 72 hours in advance of departure.
4. Once you booked a service following the procedure above, you will receive an email to the email address you have provided. In the body of the e-mail we will confirm your reservation number, which is the one that should be used for any action in relation to your booking/reservation.
5. If you have don’t print the voucher containing the details of your purchase, with the reservation number that we will send you by email, you can click on "My Booking" tab and obtain your voucher by entering the reservation number.
6. Please check that your booking details are correct. Otherwise, please let us know in advance. The company is not responsible if the information entered is incorrect.
7. You must present the voucher to the driver of the vehicle at the beginning of the trip and before using the service. Otherwise, the driver may refuse to make the transfer.
8. The prices for Shuttle services are per person. For private and wheelchair services, the price is per vehicle.
9. The special luggage (bicycles, surfboards, golf sticks, etc ...) will be invoiced at the price stipulated in the online process.
10. Modifications can be made up to 72 hours before the first (or one way) transfer you have booked. You must send us a modification request by email to email@example.com.
11. We are not responsible of any error making the reservation or if you miss a flight. Any mistake in the reservation should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The transport company will not be responsible for any hand luggage loss, please keep it with you all the time.